Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings 8th Match Prediction Who will win today?

The 8the match of the Domestic T20 league Tamil Nadu Premier League 2017 is between Chepauk Super Gillies and Lyca Kovai Kings. This match will be the tough and most entertaining match of this league because both teams have got a great start up in this league by winning their 1st in the TNPL 2017. Here we have all related information regarding this match which may help you to determine that who will win today. Let’s move to check out the Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings 8th Match Prediction Who will win today?

Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings 8th Match Prediction

Chepauk Super Gillies vs Lyca Kovai Kings

If we analyze the performance of the team Chepauk Super Gillies in this season is outstanding they have got a good start up in this season. In the first match in this season with VB Thiruvallur Veerans, they defeated by 6 wickets. They defeated VB Thiruvallur Veerans with a great margin. The match is this season show that they are in a good form.

On another side, Lyca Kovai Kings have also achieved a good start up in this season. In the match, they defeated Karaikudi Kaalai by 6 wickets. This match a most entertaining match.

Prediction

As per the above information, I predict that Lyca Kovai Kings has 55% chance and Chepauk Super Gillies has 45% to win this match because when both teams have clashed together in previous seasons. In that match, Lyca Kovai Kings defeated Chepauk Super Gillies by 11 runs.  Let’s move to check out the squad of both teams.

Chepauk Super Gillies

Arun Kumar, Rajagopal Sathish(c), Antony Dhas, Gopinath, Joel Joseph, Yo Mahesh, Dakshinamoorthy Kumaran, Sathiamoorty Saravanan, Thalaivan Sargunam, R Alexander, Aditya Barooah, Jothimani Gowjith Subhash, S Karthik, Ashwath Mukumthan, Baskaran Rahul, Rajeel Abdul Rahman, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Uthirasamy Sasidev, V Shibi Jawahar, SI Vasudevan, PS Nirmal Kumar

Lyca Kovai Kings

Murali Vijay(c), Adhithya Giridhar, S Ajith Ram, Devendra Anchit, B Anirudh Sita Ram, B Arun, K Gowtham Thamarai Kannan, S Harish Kumar, Murugesan Kamlesh, M Mohammed, Ravi Kumar Rohith, Vijay Shankar, MK Sivakumar, Akshay Srinivasan, L Suryaprakash, JS Mohammad, S Tarun Srinivas, Krishnamoorthy Vignesh

One Response - Add Comment

Reply

Leave a Reply