Cricket

India vs Australia, 1st T20I Match Prediction, Who will win?

After a smashing win in the ODI series by 4-1 against Australia. After completion of 5 ODI matches, Currently India and Australia both teams have to play 3 T20 International matches with each other. The first T20 match is on 7 October 2017. The first T20 match will be played at the JSCA International Stadium Complex in Ranchi. Let’s move below to check out Who will win in the first T20 match? Also, check out India vs Australia, 1st T20I Match Prediction.

India vs Australia, 1st T20I Match Prediction

Currently, Indian team is in very outstanding form. They defeated Australian team by 4-1 in the ODI series. The Indian team, batsman like Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli and many players are in very good form. They performed outstandingly in the ODI matches. Therefore It is expected that they will perform similarly in T20 matches. Currently, Indian team is standing at the fifth place in the ICC Twenty 20 raking.

On another side, Australia has lost the ODI series very brutally by 1-4. However, they lost the ODI series, but their some batsmen Aaron Finch and David Warner. They came in outstanding form. They played some big inning in the past 2 matches. Therefore they could win the 4th ODI match.

Match Prediction

As per the  JSCA International Stadium stats, according to that the average score in the first inning is approximately 196 runs. While the average score in the second inning is approximately 127. If we analyze the average runs on the ground according to that the team who bats first in the match that team has 70% chance to win the match.

As per the head to head match stats between India and Australia according to that both teams have clashed together in 13 T20 match from 2007. In playing all 13 matches, Indian team succeeded to get the win in 9 matches while in 4 matches they faced loss.

As per the above information reading Ground and Head to head match. The Indian team has 60% chance and Australia has 40% chance to win the match.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

To Top