India vs Australia 2nd Twenty 20 Match Prediction, Who will win Today?

After a smashing win in the ODI series by 4-1 against Australia. The men in blue again proofed that why they are the best team in the world. The first twenty 20 match reduced to 6 overs due to rains. Hence Indian team got the target of 48 runs. In the match, Indian team defeated Australia by 9 wickets.

The second twenty 20 match between Indian and Australia is on 10 October 2017. This is set to take place at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati. Let’s move to check out Who will win the match? also, check out India vs Australia 2nd Twenty 20 Match Prediction.

India vs Australia 2nd Twenty 20 Match

If we see the Indian team currently they are in very strong position and their luck is in their favor. After a big win in the first twenty 20 match, they are ahead in the twenty 20 series by 1-0. In the 2nd  Match, their main intention will be to win the match and seal the 3 matches series against Australia.

On another hand, the Australian team is in the under pressure. They are behind in the twenty 20 series by 0-1. The second match is the key for both teams to seal the twenty 20 series. Australian team can win the match only if they play their natural game in the 2nd twenty match. If their any batsman play a big inning in the match then only they can win the match.

Match Prediction

As per the above information, It has been cleared that Indian team is too confident to win the match. While on another side, the Australian team is in under pressure. They can win the match only if they succeeded to take over their pressure. Indian team gets the advantage of their home ground. While on another side, Australian team

Indian team gets the advantage of their home ground. While on another side, Australian team does not know how to cope with Indian pitches. Therefore they face loss against India. Therefore I predict that Indian team has 60% chances and Australia has 40% chances to win the match.

Reply

Leave a Reply