Cricket

India vs New Zeland 1st ODI Prediction, Who will win?

After the conclusion of Australia tour of India. The Men in Blue must need to be prepared because in the month of October 2017 the New Zeland team is scheduled to India. The BCCI has announced officially for the upcoming New Zeland tour of India. As per the announcement the tour is to kick off on 17 October 2017.

The ODI match Between India and New Zeland is on 22 October. Let’s move below to check out Who will win in the first ODI match? also, check out India vs New Zeland 1st ODI Prediction.

India vs New Zeland 1st ODI Prediction

India vs New Zeland 1st ODI Prediction

The First match of  New Zeland tour of India is on 22 October 2017. The ODI match is set to place at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. Virat Kohli is the skipper of the Indian team for the ODI series. Currently, Indian team is in a very strong position they are in the top of ICC ODI ranking. In the previous series against Australia, Indian team defeated Australia by 4-1 in the ODI series. Therefore It is not as simple to defeat India.

On another side, Currently, the New Zeland team is standing at the 5th place in the ICC ODI team ranking. When in the previous season the New Zeland team came to India then they were defeated by India very brutally. They lost against India by 3-2 in the ODI series.

Match Prediction

The first ODI match is to take place at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. At this ground, the average highest score in the first inning is 245 while in the 2nd inning is 207. As per the ground average statistics, the team who take batting firstly that team has more chances to win the match.

But the fact is the It is not an easy task for New Zeland team to know how does the pitch work and how is helpful to our bowlers. Indian team is aware much about that, therefore, I predict that Indian team has 60% chance and New Zeland team has 40% chance to win the match.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

To Top