India vs West Indies 5th ODI Match Prediction

In the West Indies tour of Indie series, the Indian team has played 4 ODI matches aginst West Indies. After playing 4 ODI matches gainst West Indies, India is going to playing 5 ODI matches against West Indies on 6 July 2017 at the Sabina Park, Kingston in Jamaica. In the 4th ODI match West Indies defeated India. Here we have all information regarding India vs West Indies 5th ODI Match Prediction. As per the performance of both team in this ODI series which team can win the 5th ODI match. Let’s check out all details.

India vs West Indies 5th ODI Match Prediction

In the 4th ODI match, West Indies elected to bat first. West Indies opener batsman gave a fantastic start up to the batting line up.  Evin Lewis and Kyle Hope Both openers scored 35 runs but Hardik Pandya and  Kuldeep Yadav broke the partnership. After that, all West Indies batting line-up collapsed and no one batsman could 30 run score.After 50 they could score only 189 runs at 9 wickets.

In the 2nd inning, Indian opener could not give a good start. After that Ajinkya Rahane and MS Dhoni completed their half century. Then no one batsman crossed the 30 runs score. Therefore India could make only 178 runs after losing 10 wickets. Thereafter in this series, Indian is ahead to West Indies by 2-1.

If we analyze the performance of the Indian team in this ODI according to that Indian team is looking, strong team to 5th ODI match. Because India has defeated West Indies two times in this series as well with a big margin. Last match Indian team lost by 11 runs it is not a big margin. But we can not take likely West Indies team for the 5th ODI match. In Indian team, there are many players have lots of experience. They know very well how to perform to win any match.

All Matches: 116 matches

India: 53 Matches

West Indies: 60 Matches

As per the performance in the ODI and rank in ODI. According to Indian team has 60% chances to win the match. On another side, West Indies team has 40% chance to win the match.

India squad
Virat Kohli(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Ajinkya Rahane, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravichandran Ashwin. Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Dinesh Karthik.
West Indies Squad

Jason Holder(c), Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Roston Chase, Miguel Cummins, Kyle Hope, Shai Hope. Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Ashley Nurse, Kieran Powell, Rovman Powell.

Reply

Leave a Reply