Lyca Kovai Kings vs Dindigul Dragons 11th Match Prediction, Who will win today

The 11th match of TNPL 2017 is between Lyca Kovai Kings and Dindigul Dragons at the NPR College Ground, Dindigul on 31 July 2017. In this season Lyca Kovai Kings is going to play their 3rd match. On another side, Dindigul Dragons are going to play 4th match in this season. This match is gonna be a tough match let move to know that who will win today and match prediction.

Lyca Kovai Kings had got a successful start in this season with a big win but thereafter they could not continue to win upcoming matches. The third match is between Dindigul Dragons. In the season they have played 20 matches, they succeeded to win only 1 match. In the point table, they are standing at the 6 place with 2 points.

On another side, Dindigul Dragons are also in under pressure because they have lost their last 2 matches. In the point table, they are standing at the 4th place with 2 points.

As per the above information, I predict that Dindigul Dragons have 55% chances and Lyca Kovai Kings has 45% chances to win this match. Both teams are looking strong to win the match but as per the performance of the team, Dindigul Dragons has more chances than Lyca Kovai Kings to win this match.

Reply

Leave a Reply