Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Match Prediction  

Zimbabwe tour of Sri Lanka series, after playing 2 ODI matches in this ODI series. Sri Lankan team is going to play a 3rd ODI match against Zimbabwe on 6 July 2017 at the Mahinda Rajapaksa International Stadium in Hambantota. This match will broadcast live on Tv at 9:45 AM in Zimbabwe. In this series, both teams have won one, one matches. Here we have Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Match Prediction. According to the past match which team is looking strong to win the 3rd ODI match.

Sri Lanka vs Zimbabwe 3rd ODI Match Prediction

As per the ICC ODI team rankings 2017, according to that Sri Lankan team stands at the 8 place. Sri Lankan team has all youngster players only some of them have an experience in international matches. But youngster players have talents how to play in international matches. We have seen their talent in the ICC Champion Trophy 2017 when they were defeated India.

On another side, Zimbabwe stands at the 11th place in the ICC ODI Ranking 2017. Zimbabwe doest not play too many matches than Sri Lanka. But in the first match, they defeated the Sri Lankan team by 6 wickets.

If we analyze the performance of both team in this tour. In first matches, Zimbabwe defeated Shri Lanka by 6 wickets. In seconds match Sri Lanka defeated Zimbabwe by 7 wickets. In the first match, Sri Lankan team set up a big score of 316-5 but unfortunately, Sri Lankan bowlers could not take wickets early, therefore, they lost that match. But in the second match, Sri Lanka defeated Zimbabwe by 7 wickets. As per the prediction, Sri Lankan team has 60% chance and Zimbabwe team has 40% to win the 3rd ODI match.

As per the ICC ODI ranking and teams performance. According to my point of view and my thinking, Sri Lankan team will 3rd ODI match.

Sri Lank ODIs Sqaud

Angelo Mathews(c), Upul Tharanga, Niroshan Dickwella, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis, Asela Gunaratne, Wanidu Hasaranga. Lahiru Madushanka, Akila Dananjaya, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, Dushmantha Chameera, Lasith Malinga, Amila Aponso.

Zimbabwe ODIs Squad

Solomon Mire, Hamilton Masakadza, Ryan Burl, Graeme Cremer(c), Craig Ervine, Sean Williams, Peter Moor. Sikandar Raza, Tendai Chatara, Chris Mpofu, Donald Tiripano, Richard Ngarava, Wellington Masakadza, Malcolm Waller, Chamu Chibhabha, Tarisai Musakanda.

Reply

Leave a Reply