VB Thiruvallur Veerans vs Lyca Kovai Kings Prediction, TNPL 25th Match

The 25th match of the TNPL 2017 is to take place at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai. VB Thiruvallur Veerans and Lyca Kovai Kings are going to clash today. Let’s move to check out which has more chances to win this match. What is winning percentage of both teams in the 25th match? Also, check Who will win today? Thiruvallur Veerans vs Kovai Kings Prediction.

TNPL 25th Match: Thiruvallur Veerans vs Kovai Kings Prediction,

VB Thiruvallur Veerans are going to play their 7th match in this season. After losing in the 5th match against TUTI Patriots by 6 wickets. They were in under pressure they must needed to release the pressure. After all, in the 6th match, they defeated Madurai Super Giant by 3 wickets by the VJD method. Thus in the previous match, they succeeded to over the pressure. In total 6 matches, they succeed to win 3 matches. In the point table, they are standing at the 4th place with 6 points.

TNPL 25th Match: Thiruvallur Veerans vs Kovai Kings Prediction

On another side, Lyca Kovai Kings are going to play their 5th match in the 2nd season. The 5th match of Lyca Kovai Kings could not play because match abandoned due to rain and match could not begin.But still, in the previous match, Lyca Kovai Kings rewarded 1 point due match abandoned. In the point table, they are standing at the 6th place with 2 points.

Prediction

As per the above information, VB Thiruvallur Veerans is looking strong to win this match. Because they succeeded to win 3 matches on another side Lyca Kovai Kings could get success in 1 match.

If VB Thiruvallur Veerans win this match against Lyca Kovai Kings then they will be qualified in top 4 teams in elimination round but to a certain extent. Therefore they will perform better as soon as possible in this match to qualify in top 4 teams. In previous seasons when both teams clashed together then VB Thiruvallur Veerans defeated Lyca Kovai Kings by 2 runs.

Therefore I predict that VB Thiruvallur Veerans has 70% chances and Lyca Kovai Kings has 30% chance to win the match.

Reply

Leave a Reply