VB Thiruvallur Veerans vs TUTI Patriots Prediction TNPL 2017

The 18th match of the TNPL season 2 is between VB Thiruvallur Veerans vs TUTI Patriots. This match is to take place on 5 August 2017 at the Indian Cement Company Ground in Tirunelveli. Let’s move to check out that Who will win today in this match? According to the performance of both teams in last few match which team have more chances to win the match. All information is given below check out.

VB Thiruvallur Veerans vs TUTI Patriots Prediction

After an unsuccessful kick off against Chepauk Super Gillies later on VB Thiruvallur Veerans made come back in this season. They achieved success in continuously in 2 upcoming matches. But after that, they lost their third match against Karaikudi Kaalai by 3 wickets. They are going to play their 4th match in this season. If we see the performance of the team in the last match, They lost the match but with a low margin. Due to their bowling attack, they succeeded to bring match in their favor but to a certain extent.

VB Thiruvallur Veerans vs TUTI Patriots Prediction

On another side, TUTI Patriots are looking most likely to win the title 2nd-time because from the beginning to their 5th match. As per their great form in this season they did not face loss till now. They won all matches with a great margin.

Match Prediction

As per the performances of both team in past matches according to that TUTI Patriots is looking most likely to win the match because their current form is outstanding in this season. In the previous season when both teams clashed together, in that match, TUTI Patriots defeated VB Thiruvallur Veerans by 6 wickets.

Therefore as per the above information, I predict that TUTI Patriots have 70% chances and VB Thiruvallur Veerans has 30% to win the match.

Reply

Leave a Reply