Kabaddi

PKL 2017 Final Match Live Streaming on Television

The fifth season of the Pro Kabaddi League has come to conclusion. The newest team, Gujarat Fortunegiants has entered in the PKL 2017. While the second team for the final match is not confirmed yet because the second qualifier match not happened yet. Below is the complete PKL 2017 Final Match Live Streaming Online and on Television. Also, here is the PKL 2017 Schedule for the complete season.

The second qualifier match is between Bengal Warriors and the defending champion Patna Pirates. The second qualifier match is scheduled on 26 October 2017 at the Jawaharlal Nehru Indoor Stadium in Chennai. Let’s move below to check out How to watch the final match live on TV.

PKL 2017 Final Match Live Streaming

PKL 2017 Final Match Live Streaming

The second qualifier match is a high voltage match between Bengal Warriors and the defending champion Patna Pirates. In the Zone B point table, currently, Bengal Warriors is standing at the top place with 77 points while Patna Pirates is in second place with 71 points.

However, Bengal Warriors are ahead in the point table but as per my point of view, Patna Pirates is looking strong to win the match. Because Patna Pirates are defending champion as well they have lifted the season 2 and 3 titles. The main strength of the team is the intention of Pardeep Narwal’s to acquire the point. Vishal and Sachin are the great defenders of the team. PKL 2017 Final Match Live Streaming will be available here from 8:00 PM onwards.

Therefore I predict that the final match will be between Patna Pirates and  Gujarat Fortunegiants. In the final match, Patna Pirates has more chances to win the match, because they are one of the best team in PKL history. One another side, Gujarat Fortunegiants are standing at the top position in Zone B point table. They are having highest point of 87 in the PKL Zone A and Zone B point table.

But as per the performance in the past few matches according to that Patna Pirates have more chances to win the match because they are some talented raiders and defender as well they have lots of experience. They are defending champion, they know very well how to perform in the big match and How to win?

Therefore as per the above information, I predict that In the final match Patna Pirates have 60% chances and While Gujarat Fortunegiants have 40% chances to win the match.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

To Top