Telugu Titans vs Tamil Thalaivas Prediction Pro Kabaddi 1st match

The fifth season of the Pro Kabaddi league is very close to kicking off. After the inclusion of 4  new teams, this league has become more exciting because in this season total 12 team will compete for instead of 8 teams. Total 12 teams will be divided between 2 Zone, Zone A, and Zone B, both zones will consist of 6 teams. Below is the Telugu Titans vs Tamil Thalaivas Prediction Pro Kabaddi for the 1st match of the

Telugu Titans vs Tamil Thalaivas Prediction

Telugu Titans vs Tamil Thalaivas Prediction

As per the schedule announced for this season according to that the first match of this league is from Zone B. The first match is between Telugu Titans and Tamil Thalaivas on 28 July 2017. The clash between those 2 teams is gonna take place at the Gachibowli Indoor Stadium in Hyderabad. Let’s move to check match prediction of this match. Who will win the first match of Pro Kabbadi league 2017?

In the previous season of this league, Telugu Titans performance was outstanding but unfortunately. They could not qualify for the top 4 team for the elimination round. last year they have played 14 matches and won 7 and lost 7 matches. They were standing at the 5 place with 38 points.

On another side, the Tamil Thalaivas is the is going to make debut in this league. They have not played any matches yet. In the auction process, they completed the Quota of 25 players. They contributed the services of Ajay Thakur by spending Rs 63 lakhs. In this team are some experienced players like  Ajay Thakur, Amit Hooda, and Amit Hooda.

Prediction

Telugu Titans vs Tamil Thalaivas Prediction Pro Kabaddi for the 1st match is an estimate on the basis of the team’s previous performances. As per the above information and according to my point of view on this match. I predict that Telugu Titans will defeat Tamil Thalaivas because Telugu Titans is an old team and also having plenty of experienced players.On another side, Tamil Thalaivas are going to make debut in this league. They have not played any match but in the auction, process team management bought some experienced player to build a strong team.

Therefore Telugu Titans have 65% chances and Tamil Thalaivas have 35% chance to win this match.

One Response - Add Comment

Reply

Leave a Reply