Pro Kabaddi 24th Match: Telugu Titans vs U.P. Yoddha Prediction

The 24th match of the PKL season 5 is between Telugu Titans and U.P. Yoddha. The 5th match is to take place at the Arena in Ahmedabad. This match is from Zone B. Let’s move to check out strength and weakness of both teams in this match. What is the key feature for both teams to achieved success in the match? Let move to check out below Who will win today? Telugu Titans vs U.P. Yoddha Prediction

Telugu Titans vs U.P. Yoddha

In the previous match from the side of Telugu Titans, it was tied against BengaluruBulls with the score card of 21-21. In the 5th seasons, Telugu Titans are in a very critical position because they have played 7 matches and achieved success in only one the match. They got a perfect start up in this season by getting success in the 1st match against Tamil Thalaivas with the score of 32-27.

On another side, U.P. Yoddha is going to play 4th match in the 5th seasons. In the previous match, they were defeated by BengalWarriors with a high margin difference. The score card of the previous match was 40-20.

Telugu Titans vs U.P. Yoddha Prediction

If we see the position of both teams in the point table then Telugu Titans are ahead to U.P. Yoddha. But the fact is that Telugu Titans have played 7 matches and U.P Yoddha played only 3 matches. Telugu Titans won only 1 match and U.P Yoddha has won 2 matches.

AS per the above information, it has been cleared that U.P. Yoddha has more chances to win this match. Because both teams have clashed together in the 5th season and in that match U.P. Yoddha defeated Telugu Titans with a high margin score card of (31-18). U.P. Yoddha has lost their previous match against Bengal Warriors with the score of 40-20 so they may be in under pressure. It will not be easy for Telugu Titans to defeat U.P. Yoddha.

Thus I predict that U.P. Yoddha has 70% chances and Telugu Titans have 30% chances to win this match.

Reply

Leave a Reply